You may get this error when using the Spawtz Scorer if the Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the HTTP data stream sent from the client was correct, but access to the URL resource requires the prior use of a proxy server that needs some authentication which has not been provided. This typically means you must log in (enter user ID and password) with the proxy server first.
In order to work around this problem, you should either access the network directly (ie, not via a proxy server) or add the following to the .config file for the scorer:
1) Open the scorer
2) Go to the main page if not already there
3) Click "Configuration Settings"
4) In the "New Fixture Saved Files Folder" click "Open this folder" next to the application directory to open the folder that contains the application
Note that if the app has been set up to run direct from a shortcut, this folder and button might not be there in which case you'll have to browse to where ever the application is manually.
5) In that folder, open the file "SpawtzScorer.exe.config". The .config extension might be hidden, in which case open the file called "SpawtzScorer.exe" with type "XML Configuration File". Open it in notepad.
6) At the bottom of the file, just BEFORE "</configuration>", add the following text:
<defaultProxy useDefaultCredentials="true" />
7) Save SpawtzScorer.exe.config
8) Close the scorer and re-open it.